Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy Bee...





Ive been a busy bee making lots of stuff for my label 'Wild & Beautiful'. Mostly I have to make a ton of bibs as they are my best seller and easy money-maker but every other week I try and give myself a little time to create something new and have a little play around. This week I made a series of 8 t-shirts. I haven't made any new t-shirts for ages, mostly because they take so long and I can never sell them for enough to justify the amount of work that goes into them. I really enjoyed playing around with the fabrics, all those patterns, colours and textures, there's nothing I love more! Here are the pics I took from the first stage of creation. It's also my favorite stage, where I get to lay out and create the initial designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment