Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Encants...





Here are just a few snaps of the latest treasures that I've picked up from the local flea market, Encants.
-A beautiful vintage lace and delicate silk nightdress to go with all the numerous others I'm hoarding for future upcycling projects.
-A photo of all the latest great vintage finds for my shop Violeta Vintage that I need to photograph and list over the next few days. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/violetavintage)
-An amazing 1920's hand beaded and heavily pleated evening gown. The pleated part of the skirt actually has a fine wire mesh beneath to create volume. As with a lot of fabulous 1920's clothing it looks quite eighties due to the influence of 1920's fashion during the 1980's! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it though, at the moment I'm just letting it haang there and be admired!
-A wonderful bread bag, just so kitch and cool. I am actually going to us it to store our bread! There's something quite Frida Kahlo about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment