Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Week...


Packing!


and more packing...



and unpacking...


Another week and I reckon that I'll be back to my almost daily blogging and working routine! These last two weeks have been all packing and unpacking and a million and one things that needs to be done to the fab new home! Almost have some sense of order and so all will resume as normal from Monday! YAY! lots of new vintage to go into my Etsy shop 'Violeta Vintage' and lots of new fabrics and designs to begin work on...not to an amazing new space to decorate and do up! I have a great plan for the kids room and lots of other ideas simmering away...its going to be a very exciting time! and only 8 weeks until the baby is due!!! YIKES! My studio, which I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow, is just amazing! I am so lucky to have such a great space to work! and it's going to be so inspitational to be surrounded by all that I love and inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment